Thursday, September 27, 2007

Busy busy bee

Oh my it has been a busy month. I can't believe it is already the end of the month - I'm freaking out a little about how much I have to do, but I can't work on things 24 hours a day - I need a break. I'll get through it anyways.

I found my sixth job to apply for today. I was surprised and excited. Maybe two weeks ago, I finished this little baby quilt for Abbey Wren. She was due the 24th, but has not arrived. Erik thinks she will come on our anniversary. I'm excited for Courtney and John!

Erik and I were back in MN this weekend for another wedding for Danny and Odessa. It was a lovely wedding. I didn't get any good pictures because it was dark in the church.
On Friday we went out to dinner with Erik's parents and Saturday I went out to the ball park to meet my Dad for a few hours. It was a beautiful day. It was too short though. I didn't really want to leave.

We returned to Lincoln on Sunday with a half a brown grocery bag full of Haroldson apples so... I've been baking! :) I've made a rustic apple tart and apple cinnamon muffins. Erik said he knew someone at work that would take the apples I don't want but truthfully it has been a lot of fun baking with them.


Here's my rustic apple tart:


1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

love the quilt! nice job.