Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas! We had a nice Christmas here. It was a busy Christmas season and lots of going here and there for festivities. We had a wonderful time with family. We are so blessed to have wonderful families! Erik and I also got to sleep in our own bed this year which was nice. Hope you had a great Christmas too!

I went back to work on Monday and Tuesday and took vacation Wednesday. I was just not quite ready to go back to work. I miss being in school and having a couple of weeks off to goof around. So this year is a little different and that is okay, just makes me appreciate the time off a little more.

Today, Erik and I both had off. That was nice. We hung out at home for a while and then we went to Fort Snelling State Park. We saw turkeys, deer and bald eagles. It was a nice walk in the snow. It was about zero degrees out. Our thermometer said 2 when we got back home.

Here are some pictures from our outing:






No comments: