Sunday, October 11, 2009

Autumn Snow, October 10, 2009

On double ten day, we got about 1/2 inch of snow. I went out and tried to capture a few pictures before it all melted away. I'm not really ready for the snow. I'd like autumn to continue for a bit longer first and the trees to finish changing colors. Oh well.

I did finish reading Those Who Save Us yesterday. It was a good book. It is about WWII and two main characters and how they survived during WWII and how that impacted their lives in the 1990's. I enjoyed it. It was challenging to read at some points, due to the detailed description of some of the things that happened to the characters. I've been reading more historical fiction lately, particularly on WWII.

I also went to my friends' and made cupcakes and went to a cute little yarn store in St. Paul called the Yarnery. They have tons of patterns and yarn. I think the next time I'm ready to start a project with yarn, I might head there, but I have so many projects who knows when that will be.

No comments: