Monday, October 29, 2007

Where I've been

This is where I've been... my cubicle... home sweet productivity. I'm on quite a deadline so I've been here.

This is a Green Ash by our apartment. It is beautiful. I think the autumn colors are just about over here, but it has been beautiful around here.


Saturday night Erik and I went over to Brenda & Chris's for a bonfire. It was nice to relax around a fire and hang out with friends for a while. We also got to enjoy their dogs. I love both of their dogs but I really like there Border Collie/Springer dog named Mongo. He is a sweetie.

I made
Apple and Oat Bran Muffins yesterday. They turned out better than I expected. I think I would add a little bit more cinnamon next time, but still very good. Otherwise I slept yesterday and enjoyed a day away from my cubicle. :)


No comments: