Monday, November 19, 2007

1400 miles, 5 states, exhaustion

It has been a busy couple of weeks. I went on a little road trip through 5 states. I don't have much to say, but here is a little recap...

I started my trip by driving north, to Fargo, to visit Katie. It was great to see her and where she is calling home away from home. We had a great day together. We went to see all of her wonderful artwork. She is so creative.




Below is the building that Katie takes her painting class. It is so cool with exposed architecture.


From Fargo, I drove east, had an interview. Yep. And then I drove south. I stayed with my parents. Had the interview part 2. Dad and I went out to lunch and Mom, Dad and I went out to dinner. Mom and I tried to go get Cities Sampler CDs but the last tickets were handed out about 3 people in front of us. It was a nice time. It was nice to hang out with my parents.


I also was able to deliver this baby quilt to my friend Gretchen and her husband Lance who are expecting a little girl very soon. It was nice to see them and see how happy they are.

I got back Thursday night. Kevin and Jen came over and we made apple pies. I undercooked one of them. Our oven is warmer on one side. We made the pies for Friday night when we had Thanksgiving for the grad students and families. It was a good time and a good turn out with lots of good food. Saturday I slept, Sunday I relaxed and did a little work.

Now, I'm waiting and looking forward to Thanksgiving! :)

No comments: