Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My View


Looks like fun, huh? Well it is all coming to a bit of a closure today. I defend my thesis today. My thesis you ask? Well it isn't exactly finished, but it will be in a few months and I definitely have enough information to fill up a few hours. Today at 4, when it is over, I will be a happy camper!

Thanksgiving was wonderful! Erik and I drove to MN. It took a little longer than expected but we made it and that is what matters. We spent Thanksgiving Day with my family. It was very nice to see everyone. I enjoyed just sitting around and chatting. The next two days, Erik and I each spent time with our families. On Sunday we drove back and were wishing we had more time with our families.

I've been working quite a bit on this presentation. When it was mostly finished last night, Erik and I spent some time putting up Christmas lights and getting out decorations. We did not get a Christmas tree, but I decorated the Christmas Cactus. It makes me chuckle every time I look at it. I'll have to put up a picture later. It is funny looking, but it works just fine for us.

No comments: