Sunday, November 30, 2008

Erik has been playing his guitar quite a bit lately. He played earlier this week while I made pumpkin cookies for work. I love pumpkin cookies! They went over very well too. I send Erik to work with some too.


Last night we had a friend, Melissa, come hang out with us. We went out for Chinese nearby. Then Erik played guitar and Melissa was working on knitting a very nice scarf and I pulled out a blanket I've been working on for quite some time. You know me with projects... more than I have time for.


This morning we had a little snow gracing our presence. It was nice, although I'd like about two feet more please. I went for a run in it this morning while it was still coming down a little bit. I was mostly prepared for it so it was an enjoyable run.


I'm also very determined to get one of my projects finished before Christmas. I made great progress on it this weekend and hopefully this momentum will continue to the finish line.


The weekend seemed to fly by, but it was a very nice one with family and friends!


No comments: