Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had a very nice Thanksgiving, with my family that I'm SO Thankful for! Erik and I hung out at home for a little bit yesterday morning, but I could not sit still, so we were off to my parents fairly quickly.

Katie, Erik and I went for a run around Cleary Lake. It was a nice jog/walk/run... I think it was sort of that order too. Good way to burn off some calories to be consumed later in the day. The sun even peaked out for a little bit too.

We had a very nice Thanksgiving meal and had a great time just hanging out with each other. I love hanging out with my family and talking. I love how we can just be and have a wonderful time!

Last Sunday, Erik, Katie and I ran in the Turkey Run around Como Lake. Katie and I ran together the whole way, which was very nice, although I think Katie could have gone faster than me, but it was very nice to run with someone and it wasn't about the time we got. Below is a picture of the two of us finishing the run. Not a great picture after running around the lake, but that's okay.



No comments: