Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm working on...


patience


1. the quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.
2. an ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay: to have patience with a slow learner.
3. quiet, steady perseverance; even-tempered care; diligence: to work with patience.


I'd like to be a more patient person. I have the patience for somethings in my life, such as make a quilt, bake cookies or enjoy a bike ride or other things like that. I don't have patience for bigger picture things. I'd like those things to come now, such as own a home or have a dog. So I will work on being content and happy with what I have in life and having patience that someday those things will come.

No comments: