Monday, May 21, 2007

Sunday was a nice day too. Erik and I went to the south Lincoln farmers market. We tried some Honey Limeade. It was great. I think we paid too much for what goes in it... here is the recipe:

Honey Limeade

  • 1 cup lime juice
  • 5 cups water
  • 2/3 cup white sugar
  • 2 tablespoons honey
Mix the lime juice, water, sugar, and honey until all of the sugar is dissolved. Chill and then enjoy!

Sunday afternoon we went on a nice bike ride (see it was a nice day). We went out of town on the Mopac Trail. It was a bit breezy but that was nice since it was warm too. It was a relaxing day. We had a nice dinner too of bacon wrapped turkey and cucumber salad.

Today, it was back to it. Back to the work. I did mostly data entry this morning followed by organizing data and more data entry. It wasn't too bad and actually the day flew by. Tonight I had softball practice. I was asked to help out with a first grade softball team and I thought it would be fun. It was fun... a little unorganized but fun. The girls threw overhand for half of practice and there were balls all over the place. First graders are so small too and have a lot of energy. It was fun.

No comments: