Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Katie!

Happy 21st Birthday Katie!

Today is my little sisters birthday... here is a picture of us with our cousin when we were just a little younger. (I'm in the back with Katie on the right and Ericka on the left).

This weekend Erik's brother, Ryan, visited us. It was great! We enjoyed having him here and catching up. Erik and Ryan went shooting on Saturday and I worked on a project (a secret). I'm almost finished with it and very excited to be. I made cookies to send back with Ryan along with Katie's birthday present. It was nice to have the package hand delivered. :)

Sunday I had softball. Those little first graders are just so much fun. They are so easily excited - made for a fun afternoon. Sunday evening we went out for dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant, La Paz, with some friends and hung out at home.

Monday I got to see my friend and her little girl, Addison Grace. She was so cute. She was born on June 5th. It was great to see them both!

Tonight a big group of SNR students went out to dinner at Imperial Palace, a great chinese restaurant. I was talking to a friend about Blanding's Turtles tonight and then got on the Star Tribune and found this article: http://www.startribune.com/462/story/1322348.html I love these turtles! I've helped rescue some of the eggs from the side of the road near my parent's house that a turtle named Stephanie laid there. I went tracking a few years ago through Murphy too and that was a lot of fun. Cool to be a part of helping them out.

No comments: