Sunday, July 15, 2007

Horse Races

Friday night was race night. A group of us went out to the horse races at State Fair Park. It was only $1.50 to get in. Erik and I bet on some horses and broke even. Later in the night we hung out at Patty's Pub. It was a good night.

I asked some guy to take our picture... the guy was none to happy
and so for pay backs he cut off John and Erik. :(



Saturday Erik went with Jen, Kevin and Justin to Cabela's. Jen bought herself a gun. She was very excited about it. I think Erik was happy to help out too. I stayed home and worked on some projects. Then later we grilled some burgers and went swimming.

It has been a very hot weekend. We swam again today. When it finally got cool enough to be outside, about 9 tonight, Erik and I decided to go for a walk. We got over the bridge and were walking down the path when I was stabbed by a fat stick. It was my own fault but it stabbed me right in the big toe and deep. Unfortunately, it bled a whole bunch so we decided to walk back and didn't get to go for our walk. Erik did, however, fill up his first aid kit today for our trip, so we were prepared for the stick incident.

No comments: