Friday, July 20, 2007

HOT = Sweaty

It has been incredibly hot this week. Right around 99 degrees. Monday at softball we took it pretty easy because it was so hot... I dripped with sweat without doing a whole lot. It was nasty. I don't like Nebraska for it's heat. I couldn't imagine living further south - yikes.
I've been doing a whole bunch of nothing-all-that-exciting this week. I'm working on some data at school. I've been coming home and working on some projects. Yesterday I went on a light run and came back super sweaty... It was cooler yesterday, but it was very humid too. Last night Erik and went to DQ and sat in the back of his pickup. That was nice.
I've called my sister a couple times this week too. It has been fun to talk to her. Her 21st birthday is next week. Erik's brother is coming down for the weekend. That will be nice too. I'm sure we will have a good time.
We are counting the days until our honeymoon vacation. I'm so excited! I've been looking up places I want to go see while we are there. I'm mentally all ready. I even made a list of the things I need to pack. It is going to be much cooler in WA so maybe I'll get to wear a sweatshirt - ooh I've been wishing for cooler weather!
That's it here. Like I said nothing-all-that-exciting, but I'm sure that it will pick up for the weekend. :)

No comments: