Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Monday Monday

Stuffed Bell Peppers, September 28, 2009

I don't think I was ready to go to work on Monday... actually I know I wasn't. I had such a nice vacation with Erik topped off by a nice Sunday at home and I could have just continued enjoying my days like that past few. I did take the time to make some stuffed peppers, as you can see. I stuffed with ingredients we mostly had. I filled them with brown rice, beef, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, corn, parsley, basil, tomato, cheese, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. I thought they could have used just a little bit more flavor... maybe some Italian sausage or I could have left the guts of the jalapenos in - I stripped them, because I was afraid it would be too hot if I didn't. They made for a great lunch on Tuesday.

No comments: