Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 13th - Photo of the Day

In love with this fabric, September 13, 2009

So today was a lazy Sunday for the most part. Erik and I kept on asking the other what do you want to do today? but neither of us were that energetic or had any great ideas. We hung out in the morning putzing. Erik got a hair cut and I waited at Caribou and read the paper. In the paper I saw an ad for a fabric warehouse, so off we drove to the other side of the cities to look at fabric. I found some. I'm making costumes for each of us for the Monster Dash 5K (I'm not very far with either costume). So we picked up some fabric for my costume and the fabric on the chair above. I fell in love with the fabric in the picture. I have no clue what I will do with it, but someday I might do something with it. Not like I have any projects that I should finish before starting a new one... better to have more irons in the fire right. Just kidding... I have so many projects that I need to work on and finish, but I will in due time. The we went to our friends' open house party. It was a very nice party with great weather and nice people. It was a nice way to spend an afternoon.

As we drove back, reality kind of came back, and thoughts of work started rolling around. Yuck. It isn't a work day yet, so I'm trying to enjoy the rest of my weekend free of work and enjoy my evening with Erik.

No comments: