Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Monday & Tuesday

I had a little love hate relationship with my sewing machine this weekend. As I was winding a bobbin, the needle broke into 3 pieces and spewed one piece towards my neck. I kind of freaked out because it was just a little needle and it hit my neck, but I had no idea where it went, maybe in my neck? But thankfully it did not and my panicking was for nothing. I have not really touched it since the incident, but I will because I have many projects to finish. Erik and I concluded that maybe the needle got bent and then got stuck there for shattering. Who knows.

Throwing Needles, September 21, 2009

Laundry in Waiting, September 22, 2009

Last night I was all ready to do some laundry and all of the machines were full, so we had piles of laundry just hanging out in the living room last night. Thankfully they are open this morning and the laundry is getting done.

No comments: