Saturday, February 13, 2010

Foggy and Frosty Morning


It was a beautiful morning today! The first reason was because I slept in and that is just so lovely! Second, I had no plans or things I had to get done. Sure there are always things that could get done (bathroom needs cleaned), but not today, or at least not now. Third reason it was a beautiful morning, it was truly a beautiful morning outside!


The foggy morning made hoar frost all over and it was a beauty! I just couldn't let this morning pass without being outside and enjoying it. I went over to Dodge Nature Center and enjoyed hiking around. They had plowed and packed down trails, so I didn't use my snowshoes and I was still able to enjoy the tranquility and feel close to nature. Here are some pictures from my morning.


The sun started to come out of the fog and the frost was quickly falling and melting from the branches.









No comments: