Wednesday, February 3, 2010


Today was a beautiful day and I wished I had my camera multiple times. The picture above is from Tuesday, not quite as beautiful today as it was missing the colorful sky, but a nice winter post-snow shot on my way to work. Tuesday I did have my camera and today I did not. Darn!

I got up 45 minutes after my alarm went off, 1 hr 15 minutes earlier than I typically get up, 15 minutes away from needing to be somewhere with an 8 minute drive on the nicest day in the summer. Ugh! What a way to start the day.

Once I was to work, we drove West for a meeting watching a beautiful sunrise amongst the hoar frost. I wished so much I had my camera and I could find an excuse to skip what I needed to do that day, and convince the others in the car that they too needed to skip out on the planned activities and take pictures. That didn't happen. It was nice to dream about it though.

It was a long day, but a good work day. It was mostly cloudy as we got back into town, but on my drive home the sun peaked out for just a few minutes and it was beautiful! Again, I don't have any pictures of this... hm... lesson learned - again.

I did find a picture that I thought culminated today's beautiful sky and frosty trees here.

No comments: