Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tall Corn Driving Dangers

... that was one of the top stories on the local news station in Lincoln. Haha! Slow news day I guess. Yikes. Slow news day here at home too.

I finished my comprehensive exams today. I'm very happy to have them over with. I'm hoping I passed. It has been a stressful time. I'm sure Erik is happy they are over too. :) We had horseback riding lessons tonight. It went well and I rode Missy afterward and it was so nice. She was collecting nicely and she cantered beautifully. It made me very relaxed.

This weekend we went to the Celebrate Lincoln Ethnic Festival. There was a lot of very good food. Saturday we hung out and the Filmore's came over for the night. I did some studying and Sunday I had a softball game. It was super hot and sticky out. Monday was full of more studying and softball practice. Sometimes people forget that at 6 and 7 years old, first graders aren't going to do everything super well - they are learning, that is what they are suppose to do, not execute plays, maybe just throw with the right form, if they catch it that is great, if not that is okay... that was the lesson for Monday night.


Muffins I made this weekend for our guests.


I added some fish this weekend to my tank. Although it is hard to take pictures of aquariums, I managed to get two decent pictures. The black one is a dalmatian molly. The silver one is the mean blue gouramis. And I have two red wagtail platys. I also have a herd of guppies and a pleco.


No comments: