Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 4


A Place to Just Be (Cricket), August 12, 2009

Last night I went over to my parents and hung out. I do this quite a bit. I enjoy hanging out with them and Katie too. I enjoy the peacefulness that they have on their twenty acres. I enjoy the animals. I enjoy seeing the girls that come over for pitching practice and seeing the horses happily munching on grass. I enjoy checking on the garden. It is a very nice place to be.

Katie came over too and we took pictures and talked about taking pictures and attempted to take pictures of the animals, but they didn't always want their pictures taken. I enjoyed watching some pitching, but the barn was quite hot last night, even with a fan going. We fixed a couple of fence boards that the 'boys' had knocked down and probably could have walked right out if they so desired. Dad, Katie and I sat outside on the deck and watched the Perseids Meteor Shower. That was pretty cool. We didn't see the peak shower, but we saw a handful of streaks across the sky.

No comments: