Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thank Goodness!

With all those spots on my pictures tonight, I was in a little bit of a tizzy and concerned that I'd have to send it in to get clean (who knows how many millions that is). Anyhoo... I used my little blower bulb to blow at the sensor and what do you know, when I took a picture of the wall...
It looks pretty clear of spots, besides the natural variation in the wall that is called 'apartment living'. I'm very thankful!

P.S. This is a picture of a picture in our dining room. I took this picture up north last fall and we were driving down the road and saw a double rainbow. I opened the sliding window in the back of Erik's truck and snapped a picture of the rainbow. It was pretty cool.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Pi. It is Pi Millions to have expensive thingermajigs cleaned. It is a universal cost for all expensive thingermajigs. Regardless.

PS. The word chosen for my word verification so I could comment here was "focras." That is not a word at all. They should call it gibberish verification.