Sunday, August 9, 2009

Photo A Day - August 9, 2009

Katie and I went to the Uptown Art Fair today. I had an absolutely wonderful time hanging out with Katie! We both had been thinking about our own art abilities and comparing them to those at the Art Fair. We had some great conversations about whether or not we think we could make something that compared to the quality of the artists work that we were looking at - most of the time it was a nope - not there yet.

We both have nice cameras and have decided to take more pictures. So we decided on a photo a day. We may not always be able to post or have a picture of something very cool... might be a pile of mail, but we will get out our cameras and take some pictures. Also, maybe I'll do better at blogging more frequently.

Here is my first photo a day...


Bicycle wheels, August 9, 2009

Erik and I took a ride down the Gateway Trail on the Northeast side of the cities. It was nice and really not that far from us. Actually I was thinking maybe I'd go there after work sometime, may be a nice ride or run.

No comments: