Sunday, August 30, 2009

On the Go Saturday

On Saturday morning I left out the door and was on the go for the rest of the day. I went and got my oil changed, got some coffee while waiting for REI to open, was sticker shocked at REI, drove out to my parents, Mom and I did some banking, then to the farmer's market, camera cleaning with Dad, lunch with Mom and Dad at BWW, garden harvesting (tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, & jalapenos), short walk with BoBear over in Murphy (for the picture), drive, see Erik at work, drop of some veggies, meet Amy, go see Time Traveler's Wife (liked it), went home, hung out for a bit, went to pizza with Amy and Erik, crashed hard in bed and slept for 10.5 hours.

Murphy Hanrahan, August 29, 2009

1 comment:

Katie said...

This is so gorgeous! I did not even recognize it as Murphy.